Saturday 22 September 2012

So much love

This morning at mass I could not but be grateful to God for all the gifts I am receiving every day:
  1. Firstly, what a beautiful world we are living in, a wonder of creation. There are so many things we take for granted!
  2. Secondly, the church despite our limitations and our mistakes it has survived 2000 years! A testimony that it is not a human construction. 
  3. Thirdly, the Focolare Movement, my spiritual home, which has made me understand God loves me immensely! There is nothing I need, because he is looking after me.
  4. My Focolare, the best in the world, because we have Jesus amongst us. We have the enormous gift of God, who is love, living amongst us! 
  5. My life full of gifts from God through others and through the things God is allowing me to live. His love for me is crying out for an answer. I can't but love my neighbour. 
So, what would I have to complain about if I have received so much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment