Thursday 13 September 2012

No barriers

It is so true that if I start going a bit beyond my own troubles the smiling become a little easier all the time. I guess it's because I don't focus on myself and my pain, but more importantly I can love Jesus in the present through these moments! It is my way to play together!

These days I am amazed how a small thing like a smile or a hug or anything positive can be so encouraging! Us humans are made to live together! Whilst there seems we do so much harm to each other, I think it is because we are surrounded by so much negativity! Together we can discover and enjoy the gifts we are for each other, we can play together enjoying the present moment despite the pain and suffering! I feel a bit more rotten today, but I am up for playing, because it makes me happy.

Then, God takes care of the rest. It is simply wonderful to see how he loves us. Today I had three very valuable skype calls! One from Germany which taught me how easy it is to play together! It does not take much! Its takes me loving Jesus on the Cross in the smallest thing so that nothing stands between me and the other! Then a call from a dear friend (Bruno) from Australia! What a gift! Nothing complicated, simply an act of love which made sure that Jesus was more alive in us and amongst us. Finally a call from Frank which again was a moment to be together, forgetting everything else. Being in the present! All of those present of the day I offer for the meeting in Rome! We play across the world! There are no barriers!

No comments:

Post a Comment