Saturday 29 December 2012

To love one one another for a greater communion

Reflecting on the theme of the year (Love your neighbour) that Emmaus presented to the movement I realised how important it is not for me individually but also for us as a family. 

The most important aspect for me is to put love above all else, which can be quite difficult when there are lot’s of things to do and little time to do them in. But then, is that not just an excuse? I discovered that we are very quick to find short cuts  but in this case, there aren't any! There is only the daily exercise to give everything in the present moment out of love for my neighbour. Love always gives and God’s love always give all. I find there where there God’s love there is sharing and communion which is that life of God. Today I dedicate to increase our love for one  another to live in greater communion.

No comments:

Post a Comment