Sunday 9 December 2012

Being God's love to the others

“Don’t think about yourself but others”. This is the essence loving one another! If I love my neighbour, I give and I am concerned about the person next to me in the present moment. But more than that actually: God created us as an expression of his love. So, he is present in each one of us! How can I than not treat the other person with that same love God treats me with? A love that gives all, is always new and yet the same in nature. Today I have to go to hospital, because of the cold to get things checked out, love that is always new, but I that love thinks of others, the person, who is taking me, the person on the telephone, the medical staff, anybody who I come in contact with in the present moment, love that is always constant! Today, I want to dedicate to being God’s love to others in the present moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment