Saturday 11 August 2012

God amongst humanity

I realised over the past two days how important it is to have Jesus in our Midst. Actually, I realised that it is the most important aspect of our life! How often do I get distracted by the details of my life without putting it into the right perspective. 

God has given me, us, the biggest gift he could: His love. His love above everything all the details of my daily life, whether I am ill or well, hungry or satisfied, full of joy or sad, right or wrong, a master or a disaster. I believe that all these things can be a means to love, a means to increase the presence of Jesus amongst us. I offer them to Jesus to increase the love amongst us, so that he is present! Its a difficult thing sometimes, but alone we can do nothing. Together, with Jesus in our Midst, everything is possible! 

In these days it is a constant lesson for me to understand that whilst putting my opinion, experience or concerns to others, it always has to be as a gift. I express them, and then I have them no longer, because I have given them, and I am free, totally free to listen to the other. The miracle happens every time when both of us live like this, because the only thing that matters is Jesus amongst us. That is such a new way to do things that it is very powerful, because it is not me or you, but really Jesus who moves things on. How powerful is that! God amongst humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment