Saturday 20 October 2012

What a life

Yesterday things have been a little hectic one way or the other. But what important for me was not to get caught up in the apparent rush. I had a meeting with in connection with my early medical retirement, which required my full attention. It was an amazing meeting and we talked about many things not only work and I realised that I just need to be 100% in the present moment. Then I had  a visit from a good friend, Sandra, and it was a true immersion in God! I think we really met in him! It was moment of meditation together. God really loves us and we need to understand that all that is important for us to respond to that love through our neighbour.
This was the same reminder for me in a very profound phone call with another friend Eddie. It was a profound meeting and we were able to really look at the same thing and admire the different view. Again, for me the most important thing was to love one another before anything else. It was only because we did not want to convince the other but simply share our view or different perspective the spirit could work though all of us. In the evening still more gifts with the arrival of Gege from Rome! I am really glad he is here! What a life you have given me, Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment