Monday 15 October 2012

Hide and seek

Today I went back to basics and it was such a joy!
  1. Immerse myself in God. The most important immersion in God is my neighbour, my brother and sister, in that present moment. My life is God's I pray that he may give me time to bring more people to him, for more people to understand that he is love, that he loves each one of us immensely! More time to help build a more united world. God is my all, I have handed over my diary to him to fill with appointments. Jesus is always with me! 
  2. Living the present moment. What a gift! It give me such a freedom. Freedom from being subject to many things: my activities, my opinions, my views. I really understand that it is not they don't matter, no they do, because God has given me the gift to think or see things from a different perspective. But because God has given others the same freedom, how can assume I am better or more right than others. Living in the present helps me to focus of my neighbour not on my cause. 
  3. Living in communion with others. I am aware that all God allows me to understand is not just for me. It is a gift for others. The problem for me is that as I give, I receive the hundredfold. I cannot help but thank God for all the gifts I receive every day. That hundredfold is the presence of Jesus in our midst. 
Just stating the obvious the spirituality is the biggest gift I have received. Not for me, but for the many people I now am able to be in contact with. So the game of mutual love continues. The game of discovering Jesus in my neighbour the hide and seek game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment