Tuesday 9 October 2012

Love in every moment

God has an unimaginable concept of us human beings.
Chiara wrote: 'The Father, Jesus, Mary and us. The Father allowed Jesus to feel abandoned by Him for our sakes. Jesus accepted the abandonment of the Father and the loss of his Mother for our sakes. Mary shared the abandonment of Jesus and accepted the deprivation of her Son for our sakes. Therefore we put in the first place. And 'love doing these crazy things. Even so we, when the will of God requires it, we have to leave the Father, Jesus, Mary, for our brother."
In these days I am reflecting more an more on how much God loves me and each one of us.  It is beyond our imagination how great his love for us is! We are the apple of his eye. Can we actually imagine the love he has for each one of us every moment of our day? Somehow I don't think we can, but that is because we don't always see his love for us. God loves me even if I make a choice that is not love, because he has been on the cross for me. I know I keep repeating myself, but only because I need constant reminding, I need to be immersed in him all the time. That's why going to God together becomes so important, because we can remind each other all the time what is really important. 

In the face of such great love I have no choice to love my neighbour, my brother and sister, and we are very equal because love does not know any distinctions, any preferences. Suddenly \I discover my neighbour in the present moment as gift for me! What becomes important above anything else, above my illness, my treatment, my very life, my friends, my work, my family, the movement and spirituality I follow, nothing is more important then to love with the love that comes from God, that is God. So, every moment I want to love like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment