Sunday 4 November 2012

What is important


"Who does not go forward, that is, does not improve, does not only stand still, but goes back. That's why we really need to keep us all linked up, roped in to help and encourage each other to walk, to take even some small step, and so not go backwards.”

How true! Walking together we are really strong! The physical limits are more notable and it is unlikely only to be the medication or fatigue. But we will see what the scan reveals next week. It is useless to speculate even though there is always the urge to know, why. Therefore it’s much more important
1. To live much more immersed in God moment by moment,
2. To remain in the present thinking of my neighbour,
3. Offer my contribution to God for what he wants.

Today I was still very tired from the chemo, which was perhaps the worst apart from the first. I feel that today I let myself go a little not living in the present. But it’s enough to start again. In the morning I had  a beautiful call with my brother and my sister. We also talked about the deterioration, but mostly we had fun! I remembered that the only thing that matters is the love for one another! Then Jesus will be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment