Monday 12 November 2012

To love with your imagination


Being here with Paul & Mary and talking to various people (Mary, Diana and Susie) I am just left with one thought: Thank you! I thank God for
  • my life, beautiful, full of gifts I never imagined
  • a community so beautiful that brings this diamond of this divine life & presence into the world
  • his love, which has transformed me and always makes me freer
  • all those living in the focolare community here and everywhere. They are unique treasures, wonderful allowing you to be present in the world. 
  • the grace to penetrate ever more deeply his life,
  • for every neighbour who passes me, because s/he is proof of his continuous love for me and others.
Tonight I am filled with joy, confident that there is a father who loves me immensely with a fantasy that never repeats itself! I just want one thing: to love my brother and sister with the same imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment