Saturday 10 November 2012

Truly me

Having a moment of reflection this morning I understood more profoundly that

1. I am truly a son of God! I am loved by God with an infinite love.

Therefore everything is his love for me. As the cross was love for Jesus, the return of the tumor is love for me, because I am one with Jesus! Everything takes on  different dimension going beyond what's visible!

2. Jesus is my brother. He is one with me and because he is one with the Father, takes me to him!

Now I understand why I always speak with Jesus We're not just friends, we are one, more one than ever I thought: He lives and experiences, as I live! I'm on the cross with him, inside of me, and where we truly love one another he is in our midst. We travel together..always.

3. The love of God is always new! He will not ever love me the same way.

So, there is never a "routine" to love. Life with God then becomes an adventure and an offering to God, not to be cured, but an offering of love. God, I give you this moment as my gift of love, because I love you, for no other reason! God is love which is permanently new, never the same!

4. Love means to be always outside of me, not to think of me not to turn to myself.

Since my medical examination God has given me many opportunities to be there for others!  people to listen to, others to be sad with and yet others to laugh.Going to bed I was at peace, happy because I did not think of myself! Reflecting on this I realising loving my neighbour with God's is not being myself. In that act of not being myself or live for myself but for the other, I actually become myself. I understand now what Jesus means when he says: "Anyone who wants to save his life will lose it; but anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it." I am truly me if out of love I give what I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment