Tuesday 6 November 2012

life in the present

I see that just because I try put God at the centre of my life I am not immune to the feeling and worried of what might happen. The big difference for me is that I know that my lifelong friend Jesus on the cross is always with me. Today I told God that I would prefer to be around a little longer, but only if he thought it best! I am really lucky to be loved in such a marvellous way by a God! There is nothing better! So, I have his peace, he brought me to this point because I tried to say yes to him at every turn, so I am convinced He will stay with me! But even if I should panic he will still be there, still full of love. Now I have only the present. there is nothing more, because I really only had the present before, but perhaps I did not make full use of it in the past. So, also today life in the present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment