Wednesday 25 July 2012

Positive out of negative

There is always a surprise! Just thinking of yesterday. First the surprise of having John & Maria to visit. There was such a peace and deep connection on lots of levels. It was a real gift. Then the sudden admission to hospital of a dear friend. Jesus, you don't let anyone get bored really!! I realised that the living the present moment is just such a gift, such a grace, because I can be open to what God wants me to do. I was totally at peace because I knew I was in His hands every moment. Michael came to help where I could not do anything and Callan came back from Leicester. Jesus, it is about accepting my limits, physical as well as any others and that means an excuse for us to do things together as act of love. Brilliant. All of a sudden things are very positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment