Monday 5 August 2013

Have a patient love

Today I have to be careful! My gifts today from Jesus is a new paralysis of the left arm and a spontaneous bleed on the right hand! Having a patient love means to love my best friend. I'm not complaining of gifts made for love for me! So I have to use my left arm. Despite everything I had some nice presents: Sandra, Michael and Mark! Thanks Jesus that you made me love you in the neighbours of the present moment to love! You're always a Genius!

The Lord knows that at the beginning of all creation men, except Mary, is a bad start because of original sin. Not for nothing that he became human to save us. So, what matters is to end well: train for that moment on which depends eternity. He teaches us to conduct well our affairs, to apply ourselves to everything we do in life, with a patient love that should suffer well and that knows well, that keeps alive in us control of our soul, so as to possess it. [..]

[...] This depends on the fact that we have lost control of our soul, the possession. This is because you have not been able to have the patience with which you possess your soul. Living this word changes our livesuseless words fall , everything you order in us and around us, the work is multipliedstable peace is acquired, you do not commit omissions, listening to the voice of God, you prevent a succession of human acts that drain the blood and turn off the light, the soul is constantly illuminated by God rather than supernatural ones.
 [...]
(Source: Chiara Lubich - Divino Equilibrio - Rome, 1950 - www.centrochiaralubich.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment