Friday 15 March 2013

Jesus on the cross, our only good


This morning I woke up after a restless night. The results of the scan revealed a worsening of the general condition, ie the tumour has grown deeper into the brain making a further operation impossible. I realized that the divine adventure goes on! I immediately thanked Jesus! Then I offered him my life. I thanked him for my current state of health, for the opportunity to love, to learn more about Him on the Cross, God, my all, for the peace I feel inside, the lack of physical pain, for the immense love of the brothers and sisters, expressing itself through many signs outside! I have the impression in these days to enter into a reality that’s more spiritual than human, where naturally much is hidden from the eyes of this world. For this reason, the “nothing” in this world is the “all” of there, pain here, is love there! The faith here is the reality there! All made one through Jesus on the cross, our only good.

No comments:

Post a Comment