Tuesday 5 February 2013

Let’s persevere in love

[...] " If Jesus was in me, if Jesus was in the other, if Jesus was all, we would, at that moment, perfect in unity.

But - I repeat - so that Jesus is in us we needed to love Jesus Forsaken

In all suffering, empty, failures and sorrows of life.
If Jesus was in me and in the other, whom we meet, we recognized each other,
Because it was in God in me  and God in the other me and God in everyone.
And only then we were brothers and sisters.
And the grace pushed us to live this ideal decisively and with
Perseverance precisely because the perfection of the of unity never became less"[...]

I came across this song which I like very much with the following explanation:
It's about being on the road, missing someone at home, but it was written in such a way, it connected with so many people, that it wasn't just about two people, it was about a connection with your higher power, lots of different things."
For me it’s about being on a journey, longing to arrive at home, Paradise! But instead of waiting paradise is a house that we together can build here and live in over there! That is what love does!

No comments:

Post a Comment