Wednesday 31 July 2013

Jesus Forsaken, my dearest friend


Today I find it particularly difficult to maintain conversation with you Jesus Forsaken! Thank you for the wonderful gifts today, for a beautiful phone call from Salvatore from Italy! Full of love, for a visit from priest friend. Today I offer all these gifts, and also the various new pains, the temporary absence of vision, my lack of patience with my self and others, tiredness for Elio, everything for Elio, for our Mariapoli, for Emmaus and the Pope that they have peace

Today I was reminded of the “conveyor belt full of candles! If I miss some occasion to love, to be there for the other enough to start again in the present moment! And here I return to the conversation with you. Jesus Forsaken after a day living, loving our brothers and sisters whilst in pain going beyond the wound of loneliness. And I find you here with me, and I had the impression be alone, and yet I found  that you were always with me! Thanks Jesus for so beautiful a day, we spent together!

No comments:

Post a Comment